After my nice, long run on Saturday morning, and a couple of hours for Ben in back working with Randy on the rink, we got ourselves ready for the hunt. Our Christmas tree hunt. It's a little early, yeah, but it's the only weekend we could do it! It turned out to be a great day. It had been cloudy and foggy in Montrose for the past two days, but once we started climbing in to the woods, we had blue-bird skies. It was great!
So pretty.
Snow angels.
Ben, saw, and little Lucy in the sled.
And there she is - our Christmas tree!
Lucy was cute and was very interested as Ben sawed down our tree.
Snow babes. :)
We tried to go to the 4:30 showing of Frozen. But after standing in line for about 10 minutes, the tickets had sold out (we had finally made it to the ticket counter - bummer!). I was really bummed, but felt even more bummed for our kids. They were sad, but were fine. So instead of watching a movie, it gave us time to decorate our tree. Fun! The kids were all excited about the ornaments. And here is our lovely, wild, decorated tree:
Lookin' good. :)
It looks much better without the flash, but a little blurry. I needed a tripod. Anyways, I love our tree!
Happy December 1st!









2 comments:
nice! the tree is really awesome.
Yay for Xmas! I love the girls cute owl hats!
Post a Comment