Awesome, huh? Miles had an artwork chosen by his art teacher last year to be displayed in the central district's office. It stays up there until he graduates - crazy, huh? Anyways, there is a local gallery/gelato shop on Main Street that is displaying the artwork for now - and last Friday was some type of event where people could come and "meet the artists," etc. I forgot all about it. At one point I remembered getting something in the mail and thinking it was too late and that we had missed it. Well, we hadn't - but I didn't find out we hadn't until it was too late. Ugh.
It wasn't a huge deal, but I still felt badly about it. Miles didn't seem to care.
So for FHE last Monday we went to the art gallery, checked out Miles work, shot a photo, and the kids all got gelato. It was fun and especially fun seeing Miles' artwork on a wall - other than his own homes' walls. :)

1 comment:
argh. i hate that feeling! but at least miles felt better than you. and what he did is awesome! good job miles.
Post a Comment