Who could that be?! Wilson! He turned 13 yesterday. Wow, that is pretty old.
He's been a pretty dog great, though, all these years. Never bitten a child - even though we had wanted him a time or two . . . Sure, he's stolen some food from the table from an unsuspecting person who had to run to the bathroom or something . . . but all in all, he's pretty great.
We took him out for a "birthday walk" before church. It was nice and he was tired by the end. He's getting old . . .
We really all do love Wilson.
He got some real stinky bone for his birthday. I'm glad it's outside!
Here's the cake I made. I think I've made one like this before. The missionaries were over for dinner and so they got to sing "Happy Birthday" to Wilson with us.
I think Wilson will be the easiest of the teens that we will have living in this house . . .
1 comment:
i was confused at first. ha.
happy birthday wilson, you old man.
oh, i totally get wanting your dog to bit the kids. i want bruno to bite ollie all the time because he totally deserves it.
Post a Comment