2014

2014

Monday, November 13, 2017

Hiking with the Boys . . .

So my boys were off of school this past Friday.  Just their school in the whole district.  I had taken all my kids, except for Miles, to the Neosho Mine this past summer.  Miles was away at scout camp.  I thought he would love the hike and so we decided to hike it - again for some of us, the first time for others.  It was a great day and I think all the boys had fun - especially with their snowball fights!  One of my best-friends was the other mom and so I had an awesome time, too, chatting it up with her.  I would say we were hiking in snow for about 75% of the hike - but it wasn't deep or wet and so it was totally fine.

Pics:

Sarah and myself!

 The four boys and Brigham on the trail.  Miles, Jesse, Aiden, and Jonas.

 Again, the four boys and Brigham's bum.  :)

 Here are the boys at the mine - Miles is chilling in the mine cart or whatever it is.

 One of the houses up there - it's pretty cool and a little sketchy to go inside!

 Brigham had a fabulous time!

Snowball fight!

 
The boys inside the cave - as much as we would allow them to go in!

It was a beautiful day and a perfect day for a fall hike!

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

Fall?! I guess that's what fall looks like there. That looks like winter here. But looks awesome!

jamescmaxwell said...

Great experience! Fun memories will remain for their lifetime. I am glad you choose to do these types of adventures.