Jonas had a swim meet this past Saturday. It was just about his last as I told him I was done with his complaining and so he was all done with swimming! He was mad; I was mad. But then we settled down and he'll still do swimming. So I guess that means he likes it?! Really, I think he just likes the social aspect of being with friends - which is fine. He probably won't be an amazing swimmer (he could if he tried!), but I'm still glad he's sticking with it. Can you find me in the above picture?! I was a timer. Awesome.
Swim, Jonas, swim! Jonas is usually in the 1st or 2nd heats. Heats are grouped according to their times in the events. So Jonas swims with the slower kids and ends up being in the middle. His form is good and he looks good - just a little on the slowish-side.
Jonas going off the board for another event.
I'm proud of him for doing it!
Brigham is either 1. sick or 2. tired of staring at rats all day and so has taken up his previous past-time of napping.
The wall is coming along! The dry wall is all up and now it just needs to be "finished" off. Which isn't a small project. This is the view coming up from our back stairs.
The light/fan the girls picked out and that Ben heroically installed. I say heroically because he had to spend a lot of time in our sketchy attic doing it!
Brigham standing in what will be the door. This view is from the main hallway at the little step-down place.
Okay, girls are done with school and so I best go get them!
1 comment:
Life sure is thrilling! Piano concerts, walls, and swimming! So exciting.
Post a Comment