2014

2014

Thursday, September 05, 2019

The Day Emmy Turned 12

Emmy's birthday was on a Tuesday. Tuesdays are our busiest days of the week, so we started her birthday celebrations on Monday. We worked on her cake, had her chosen birthday dinner (crepes, which she can only have when it's not her actual birthday b/c I refuse to have crepes and then birthday cake! So lucky her.), and then watched a cute movie (but I can't remember its name).

Then Tuesday it was to school and work for everyone! Emmy opened her one present before school - a watch. I rode the girls to school and then went to work. Emmy wanted to go out for lunch and so we made arrangements for Miles to check her out and take her to Crash Burger. Miles rode Emmy down on his bike. I actually had a few minutes for my lunch break, so I rode over and checked on them. They were having a great time!

I was able to meet Jonas and Emmy at school and rode home with them. Ben was home and so Emmy opened a few gifts. Then it was time for gymnastics! After that it was Mutual night. Emmy and the rest of the group made it back around 8:30 or so. We quickly ate some delicious cake and then Emmy opened the rest of her gifts.

A busy, but good, birthday!

 Emmy and her birthday cereal - Caption Crunch, Cotton Candy. It tasted insanely like Cotton Candy. :)

 Emmy and her birthday gifts.

A fun lunch date with Miles!

 Her baking book.

 The girls in matching chairs and matching outfits. :)


 Emmy's cake was 3 layers of chocolate chip cake and 2 layers of cookie dough. It was yummy!


Happy Birthday Emmy! Sorry you are out of focus! We still love you!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

Oh man, being 12 is awesome! But not as awesome as that cake.