2014

2014

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

My Week

Well, we were busy while Ben was gone. Just about every night that week, Jonas wanted me to take him places - the rec. center, lacrosse drop-in, a high-school basketball game. That's not a ton - but when it's added to getting girls to gym, PAC meetings, etc., it made for busy evenings.

The boys had another fun skiing day up at Telluride on February 8th. Jonas just snowboarded the whole time and had a lot of fun - including a big crash off a big jump. But he got up and tried it again. The girls were busy getting sick - ha. Lucy stayed home from school on Tuesday. Emmy called me around 10am on Friday and I came and got here. I think they just had some bad colds as they were coughing like crazy. But thankfully they are better now and getting ready for their little "gymnastics showcase" this Saturday.

I worked on Monday and Tuesday. I think I only had one mental breakdown - on Tuesday. It had to do with Lucy. She can really drive me nuts at times . . . and that was one of those times. But I do remember thinking on Tuesday evening, "It's only Tuesday!?"

Here are few out-of-order pictures from our week:
 Bundled kids ready to ride in the 0-degree morning! Brrrrr. But they survived! They can do hard things. :)


 Friday night was nice - after running around with activities in the afternoon, we enjoyed watching the BYU gym meet and the girls worked on their cute valentines.

I sent this picture to Ben to make him jealous of how much fun I was having with our messy children . . . I gathered all their stuff from around the house and dumped them on "their stair" for clean-up. Magically, new stuff would appear the next day . . .

We're super happy that Ben could be up in Littleton, but we're sure happy to have him home again, too.

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

Ooooh, I totally do the gather-and-dump-into-a-pile thing too!