2014

2014

Sunday, March 08, 2020

Willy Wonka Book Club

It was our turn for the book choice and we decided on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The girls had listened to it years back, so it was fun to read it this time. It's just great!

It was easy to come up with a fun book club - candy-making! Plus watching the movie, of course. The girls chose the newer version of the movie . . . which I opposed, but whatever! I'm old and old-school. :)

One of the girls wasn't able to come, but we still had fun with the four girls.

On Friday night my girls made the "lickable" wallpaper.

 Super cute! Emmy realized she's not nearly as creative as Lucy . . . :)

Edible teacups . . . that were filled with skittles. They were way cuter in person.

 Enjoying their teacups . . .

 Drinking their skittles . . .

 Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter cups. YUM.

 Their candy boxes. We made the peanut butter cups, jolly rancher lollipops, some jello candy melts, and almond joys. They we sent home (or kept home) with the advice to share! :)


Jolly ranchers - so easy and yummy.

Another great book and fun book club!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

Would your boys have done this? I feel like my boys would enjoy something like this, but would never ever let me host something like this for them. So I'm crying because it's just so adorable!