2014

2014

Friday, October 01, 2021

See-Ya September

 Time flies by when you're having fun . . . although I don't know how much fun we're having. :) But it is busy for sure. 


Well Jonas has been having some fun, I guess. He went to homecoming with his "girlfriend" Madison. They went as a large group - including 12 girls and 4 boys. A lot of kids these days don't go with an official date, they just go with their friends. I guess it's good and bad. They all ate at the England's home (a super fun family and in our ward) and then went to the dance from 7-11ish. Jonas said the dance basically involved jumping up and down for hours. Haha.

Miles sent this picture to me as we were reading the scriptures on Sunday. We had read about being "slothful" and so I guess this was an appropriate picture to send. :)

We've had some crazy rain here the past few days. We even had like a 5-minute downpour which was impressive for these parts. This was a complete double-rainbow and was oh-so-beautiful.

This picture was on my lock screen at work. It was gorgeous. After some investigative work, I discovered it's in Norway - Lofoten Islands. I hope to go there some day!

The boys and Emmy continue their sports. I think they all finish up about mid-month in October. Here are their pics:







And our calendar:

We're excited for this weekend - conference and the triathlon. However, my hopes of placing (usually there are like 3 people in my age-division and so it wasn't too hard to place, ha) are now dashed. There are 9 of us - including a stunt-double for movies like Avengers, a Crossfit trainer, and a gal who beat me two years ago. My hope is now to not finish last. :)

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

I'm going to predict that you DO NOT finish last. Just a hunch.

Also, same thing happens here for dances: no dates. Just big groups of friends going together.