Miles just keeps on sending random pictures from his mission. :)
Oh so handsome!
Some super-ugly truck made by Tesla. I guess not many were made . . . maybe because no one wanted one?!
Our tree was a conjoined twin - so it was extra bushy, ha! One trunk that split . . . so we still considered it just one tree. :)
The girls had fun playing and wrestling in the snow.
Oops, I don't think I posted our November calendar. So here she is.
Jonas borrowed the Skalla's jeep and trailer and decorated it for the city's parade. He drove it and Abby rode along. Fun!

So . . . Lucy has a special friend who happens to be a boy . . . They like to be twinners at school. :) And, yes, the fact that he's super-tall isn't lost on anyone (he's taller than Ben). Nixon is his name and he's hung out at our house watching a movie, went to the church's youth Christmas party, likes to hang out with Lucy and be driven around by Emmy (it's even more fun when Emmy gets pulled over . . . we're having trouble with her lights. . . ), etc.

Christmas decor is always a delight and just makes me happy. Until I start feeling too cluttered by it and then it's time to come down. My sister made this lovely table runner. My friend just gifted me the cute crocheted tree thing.

I scored this lovely light on Facebook marketplace. I really love it. Our old one was like the ugliest light thing ever. Haha. So now my Christmas gift is two more matching lights (small ceiling ones) for our living room area. Yay.

















1 comment:
1. Missionaries are very very weird. :)
2. Your tree looks so good. Seriously.
3. Love the decorated jeep!
4. Totally forgot about the runner.
5. So excited you got a new light!
Post a Comment