2014

2014

Monday, January 08, 2024

Goodbye 2023 . . .

 

Ben's answers:
48


being boring

green

smart

As A Man Thinketh

summer

Brigham and Bella
college football
Paul Formisano
Christmas

44
Abbott Elementary
I finished!
food/dinner planning
Em
white
KitchenAid mixer
a Grandma?!
books
A Man Called Ove
Love At First Sight
fall
soup
dog - Brigham and Bella
triathlon
my family and dogs
Christmas
Idaho/Yelllowstone trip
19
Arcane
space
I know more about Studebakers than all you plebs
Maxwell
blue
my car
scientific researcher
my blanket
the Book of Mormon
Spider Man: Across the Spiderverse
fall
candy corn
Brigham/Bella
mountain biking
Jesus Christ
Christmas
go to Germany
18
Grand Tour
leaving
snowboarding
Jonas
green/blue
sadly, the broken Jeep
not rich but not poor
blanket
I forgot how to read
American sniper
winter
Asian food
IDK
snowboarding
Parker or Aidan
IDK
fly home (from boot camp)
16
Outer Banks
absolutely nothing
gymnastics
spelled differently (Emmie)
teal/blue
my car
a teacher
my blankets
I don't really read
IDK
summer or winter
pasta
an elephant
gymnastics
Abby and Layla Lambert
Christmas
get my license
13
Hunger Games (all of them)
my friends
math
not sure
purple
not sure
an interior designer
my boo
Land of Stories
Top Gun
summer/fall
orange chicken
dog
gymnastics
Ruby
Christmas
go to Idaho!

And I am not sure I will have the rest of us make videos . . . so for now, at least, I will just post the ones I asked Miles to do and send. :) Both in English and Spanish. :)


2023 - you were alright. I bit rough with four teenagers, but somehow we all survived. Here's to 2024 and, soon, only three teenagers. :)

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

These always crack me up!