2014

2014

Friday, May 17, 2024

Mother's Day 2024

Mother's Day was nice. I was able to make my own mom a rhubarb pie (with our home-grown rhurbarb) while I was there getting Emmy's car. So that was fun. :)

As for me, that Sunday was nice. We had a brunch for all women at church during our 2nd-hour meetings and so that was a fun break from Primary. Ben and I took a nice walk that afternoon in the beautiful spring weather. We got to visit with Miles - yay! Jonas bought me a lovely bouquet of flowers. Emmy didn't bring her phone in with her to church (which I have suggested on multiple occasions . . . I didn't say anything on this particular Sunday, but she did it, I know, to make me happy). Emmy also made her delicious chocolate lava cake for dessert. Lucy helped with dinner - making the grilled cheese sandwiches. We had the missionaries over for tomato soup and grilled cheese and it was a nice evening. :) Ben cut some delicious smelling lilacs from our backyard and also got me my favorite lemon-dipped almonds.

The girls working on dessert and sandwiches. :)

My beautiful bouquet!

And here are the questionnaires:
Question 4, hehe.

Question 4, hehe.

EEEEK! I am dying at Emmy's response to question 7. No way am I as rude as she is to Lucy! I like yell at Lucy twice a year . . . not twice an hour. Haha. Hmmm, that was quite shocking and luckily no one else put that down, aiyiyi. At least she redeems herself (and myself!) with question 8 . . . 

Good answers. :)

No comments: