2014

2014

Tuesday, July 02, 2024

June 2024 is Over

 

I am pretty sure we have had the wettest June we've ever experienced in Montrose. So much rain! I think Bella was burying a bone in the mud and came in with this beauty of a face . . . Brigham has been tormented by the thunder. So much so that he ate up our hot tub lid. Goof.


Goodbye Jonas! Jonas flew to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri to begin his AIT. He gets a lot more phone privileges than at boot camp and so that is at least something good! Jonas crushed his ACFT (Army physical fitness test) and got the top score in his group of 72 soldiers. So awesome!

This is what Jonas is being trained on how to drive. They started off driving it about 50 feet, but have now moved on to much longer courses. Jonas told me about this compliment he got on the longer course: "I didn't get yelled at once on the radio." Haha, for the Army that's a HUGE compliment not getting yelled at. :)


Emmy finally brought home AND showed me her gym photos. I love them! I love the messy chalk - so fun.

Her Diamond team: Ruby, Risha, and Kiera. Emmy, Aby, Liv, Denae, and Audrey. 

Lucy ended the month going to our stake Young Women's camp. She had a fabulous time!
Her cabin.

Lake time = best time.

Lucy and a new friend from a different ward. 

Lucy and Jadyn.

Lucy and more friends.

And that's June for ya!

No comments: