2014

2014

Monday, December 23, 2024

2024

So it was a little sad to not have the boys with us for our Christmas festivities this year. But then I thought how only having to make 4 gingerbread houses wasn't so bad . . . that didn't last long, however. The girls each invited their boyfriends and we also had Alaina join us - so I ended up making even more than usual, 7. Ha!

But it was really a fun evening and I loved it. I just love looking at our gingerbread houses! (In fact it is January 5th and we haven't eaten them yet nor have I allowed Ben to take them down . . . P.S. I am post-dating this post to December so it will end up in our 2024 book . . .)

The table all set and ready for the fun!

Fun!

I liked how everyone got into it! Alaina had never made one before and her's turned out pretty picture-perfect. Aidan and Patton might have helped decorate one, but that was pretty much it. But they just went at it and it was awesome. :)




Aidan's

Lucy's

Patton's (I love the angry Gingerbread man)

Ben's

Mine

Alaina's

And Emmy's - which was 20% Emmy, 30% Alaina, and 50% Aidan. :) Emmy's creativity can be rough at times, so glad she had willing hands to help. (She usually just copies me - which she tried to do, ha.)

No comments: