2014

2014

Sunday, May 18, 2025

Whoops, a late wrap on April

Well May is half-way over (more than), but better late than never. (Or as a sign in my town reads, "Better late than later." Haha.). Here are a few random pictures from April:

The girls helped make the bunny cakes for Easter. :) They were cute and delicious!

Lucy modeling her quinceanera dress. She and Patton go most Fridays to a friend's home to practice dances for the friend's quinceanera in July. Fun!
 
Emmy was so *not* happy when I told her to stop for a picture, haha. But she's cute and growing up and so I want it documented. :) Here she is in her state gym hoodie.


I did a thing . . . called "money pieces." Basically, I bleached a strip of my hair. It was one of the scariest things I have done as an adult, haha. As soon as I painted my first section, I realized I had no idea what I was doing . . . It turned out okay, luckily, and is a fun change to my norm. :)

Emmy and Aidan celebrated their 6-month anniversary. Cute. They went to Get Air up in Junction and then out to Texas Roadhouse. Fun, fun.


Ben and I showed them up and celebrated our 23-year anniversary. :) Ben was gone all weekend, but made it home in time on our anniversary to make sushi with us. Yummy!

The End.

No comments: