Ugh, I am so behind and I just hate trying to catch up - I just throw it all together in one huge, long post . . . So here we go - April!
We started April by heading to Utah. We got tickets for General Conference and also decided to take a trip up to Logan to have Emmy check out the campus . . . good times.
Cute girls. Our car was packed with some boxes my friend Csilla needed delivered to someone in Utah. Haha.Utah State University! Not only did Emmy decide that this is where she's going to college, I also started looking housing for us - i.e., moving there. Haha! Kidding, but also not. I do love Logan myself and maybe one day we'll end up there.
Ben and I being dumb on campus. I have zero idea what my hands are doing so don't ask.
Yay, Emmy an Aggie!
The campus is beautiful and we had a good time walking around. Lucy thinks she might want to go there as well. :)
Lucy and I making resurrection rolls one night at my parents' home. Good times. Delicious rolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment