Emmy finally got Aidan out to Midway - yay. They headed out early Tuesday morning and stayed thru early Saturday morning. They had a great time and did all sorts of activities: Top Golf, shopped at City Creek mall and walked around Temple Square, walked around BYU campus, hiked, ate out a lot, drove my dad's toy all over Midway, played lots of my parents' basement games (foosball, skiball, etc.), swam at the pool, etc. I got a few pictures . . .
Top Golf (Jonas and his roommate met up with them there - fun!)My sister and I joined them on this hike to Stewart Falls. It was gorgeous.
Cosmo is the best - even in stature form!
I arrived to my parents' home late Wednesday night - I took the train and Emmy and Aidan picked me up around 10:30. My sister had flown in earlier that day and had met up with my parents in Salt Lake. We had come out to be with my parents as my dad's dementia has significantly declined. We stayed out of Emmy and Aidan's way for the most part, but also enjoyed a dinner and a hike and listening to them play (and playfully argue) games downstairs haha.

Yay for hiking! It was the perfect outdoor entertainment that day. :)
Even though our younger kids (Oliver and Lucy) had driven the toy when they were like 13 . . . Erin nor I had never driven it! Well that finally changed when we were semi-forced into by my dad. Haha. It wasn't all that bad after all!
On Memorial Day I had work with Berry in the morning and then Ben and I took the two younger pups (Brigham is healing from foxtails . . . ) on the hike to Neosho/Sutton Mine. It was gorgeous and lovely with overcast weather and a few sprinkles.
Gordon, 10 months.




No comments:
Post a Comment