Lucy's Junior Homecoming dance! Lucy had a good time and went with a senior, Chazz. They aren't an "item," (haha, how old am I?!) but decided to go together (or maybe friends assisted what that . . . I am not sure how much they were talking/texting before this). Chazz was/is a nice young man, plays football, and treated Lucy well. But . . . they were a bit awkward because they really don't know each other well. Also, this was Lucy's first high school dance not going with ex-BF, Patton. So that was a bit tough, I think. All in all, Lucy had a good time - but didn't love it. She did love her dress, though, ha!
Lucy with her good friend Lizzy.Beautiful girls. I think it's funny that I didn't get one with their dates. Haha.
Happy HOCO. One more to go!









No comments:
Post a Comment