As we left on our bikes for the race, the boys headed out to Monticello, UT on a ward/youth temple trip. This was Jonas' first time going. Of course I wanted to be there, but I also knew the 5K was important, too - especially since I was a coach.
So the boys made the 3-hour trip with Jonas riding up with another deacon boy, Kaden, and his mother.
Jonas told me it was great and he enjoyed it. It also told me it was cool because a 16-year old in our ward got to do the baptizing. So awesome!



2 comments:
What handsome young men you both are! We're so glad, Jonas, that you so enjoyed and appreciated your very first temple trip. May both of you continue regular temple visits throughout your lives; your parents certainly serve as outstanding examples for the two of you. We love you both. Grandma & Grandpa
Super cool!
Post a Comment