Well today is the last day for the girls - finishing up 1st and 4th grade. It's been quite the year! Lucy's year has been pretty great all-around - she's learned a lot, has had an excellent teacher (who is retiring now!), and has made a lot of good, fun friends. Emmy has had some issues with her class - just a lot of drama-filled girls, etc. But she's enjoyed her year, too, and has had fun with her classmates and Mr. Scott.
Hahahahahaha! This was a project Emmy did about when she's 100-years old (the teacher used an app to create the image). She wrote about eating donuts and cake for lunch and dinner "because I am old and going to die soon."
Emmy's class.
Lucy's class.
At the GOTR 5K.
WAHOO! The last day of school!
I had to zoom in b/c I love their expressions! Priceless.
Aw, sweet! If only they were always this sweet . . . (I don't know where is Emmy is looking?! I was the only one out there!)
1 comment:
She's right: donuts and cake are exactly what you should eat if you're 100. Happy summer girls!
Post a Comment