Well the kids are down to 3 1/2 days of school! So crazy. Miles just has two more finals to go - World Civilization and Geometry. Good luck to him! Jonas finished up his lacrosse and track season so he's a bit less-busy now. The boys are back to mowing lawns - I think they have about 4-5 regulars, and then a few that pop-up for a one-time mow job. Emmy is almost done with her elementary school life - so crazy! I am pretty sure Emmy was in the top 20 finishers for the GOTR 5K - which, out of more than 600 runners, is quite awesome. Lucy continues to be a super-star student - okay, she's not perfect, but she's pretty great. Look at her writing/answering abilities compared to Miles' on the Mother's Day Questionnaire . . . so typical of both of them. Miles struggles to get a sentence or two down on paper. Lucy can just write and write and write.
Random photos in random order:
Emmy finishing up her 5K!
Emmy's working on her next value project - a Daddy-Daughter Ball for the Activity Day girls (We'll be doing a string-art craft and she's sanding the wood here). It's this coming Tuesday. Let's home it's a success!
This was Jonas' last meet. I had to miss it because I was working that night (my friend Sarah got the picture for me and cheered loudly for him!). But he ran his fastest - a 6:46 mile! Wahoo! He was very motivated to beat his sister's time . . . He still didn't place, but I think he's awesome!
This was Emmy's first time in the Monticello temple. She had a good experience and got to do about 9 baptisms. Awesome.
A couple videos:
Emmy made us Chocolate-lava cake on Mothers' Day (sooooooo good!). She did a time-lapse video of it. :)
Jonas had his last band concert this week - an outdoor concert, which makes the whole experience so much more enjoyable for me (oh, and the fact that I could chat with my friends during it . . .). It was a lovely evening. Jonas had a solo with the jazz band's performance. Awesome. He made it as the "1st trombone" in the jazz band for next year - yay, congrats! (Jonas starts his solo at around the 20-second mark; I zoom in a bit.)


1 comment:
This makes me so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment