2014

2014

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Friday Fun

Friday we were able to get out and do some fun things. I dropped the girls off at the rec. center so they could swim and play (and buy crappy food and drinks . . . ). The boys and I, plus a friend Aiden, went to the RATs near Ridgway - RAT = Ridgway Area Trails. We had a blast mountain biking - I really love it there!
Jonas, Miles, and Aiden almost to the top.

Jonas and a full Ridgway reservoir in the backdrop.

 Groupie.



 The flowers were really beautiful - even if my pictures don't show it. :)

This was at the bottom - sooooo beautiful!

A short video:

After our ride we stopped in Colona so the boys could get some doughnuts. Then we went to the rec. center. The girls had had a fun few hours on their own. The boys joined them in the pool and they all had fun splashing around for a bit.

These videos were taken in slow-motion on my phone - the girls loved watching them. But they only transfer to my computer in regular-motion. Whatever. It shows Lucy and then Emmy going off the slide and then off the high-dive.

That evening we went "shooting." We have an extra BB gun that we borrowed for Ben's trip last weekend and so the kids all took turns (and we adults did, too) shooting. It was pretty fun.



Lucy shot, too - I guess I just didn't get any photos of her.

We had a chilly rest of the weekend - highs barely reaching 60! Rain and hail, too. What a way to start summer! But the forecast for this week gets up in to the upper 80s so I think summer will be here soon.

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

This looks so fun! I am so jealous of your temperatures. We're in the 90s here this week (of course, I'll be at camp, so who knows).