2014

2014

Friday, June 07, 2019

Some Random Summer Pics

Well the first 2 1/2 weeks of summer have been cRaZY! Sick kids, St. George, Yard Sale Fundraiser, and then Slime Camp. Then a quick 24-hour trip to Utah coming up! I'll be excited to go to work and get a little "break." Haha.

One of Miles' friends told him they should drive to Sonic in Dalilah one night . . .So on Monday night (the only night this friend and his sister could make it - they are moving) Miles had a group of teenagers over. It was awkward. But only for Ben and myself as we watched them. :) The kids played some Secret Hitler (such a fun game!) and another card game. Then Ben and another kid drove them all to Sonic. It was a fun night for them, I think!

In the middle of our busy week, we celebrated Brigham's 4th birthday! He ate his carrot cake piece so fast we couldn't even catch a picture! :) We sure love Brigham and he's the perfect addition to our family.

 
The girls have been waiting for this! Business was slow at first, but picked up. They ended up earning $50. Lemonade buyers are so nice. I want to be more like them. :)


1 comment:

erinmalia said...

I'm still just so far removed from my kids, on their own, going places. I love it. Or, at least, the thought of it.