2014

2014

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Bella Turns 2!

Bella's birthday was on March 12th. It was a Thursday and I was working and I remember how the world starting canceling life that day . . . The doctor and I were practically in shock at everything that was happening. Little did we know that it was only the tip of the iceberg that day!

Anyhow, Jonas and Emmy didn't have school (not because of covid-19 closure) and Emmy was off at a friend's house all day. I had asked Jonas to go to the pet store and buy something for Bella. Plus, I told him he could make carrot cake to celebrate as well.

Jonas actually took Bella on a walk to the pet store and she "picked" out her present - a silly unicorn chew toy. :) I had given him my credit card to get cream cheese at the store and he did that as well. Then he made us (including the dogs) a yummy carrot cake. We sang "Happy Birthday" and the dogs scarfed down their piece of cake in one swallow!

We are so glad to have Bella - she brings a lot of fun to our family!

She really did love her present!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

Plus she's adorable!