2014

2014

Sunday, August 09, 2020

July and Gym

 

July was a pretty great month and almost felt like "normal" times! I already miss it . . . 

The girls have been doing awesome in gymnastics and continue to get new skills. They had a little "showcase" for parents to come and watch this past week. I had to miss out on Lucy's as I was working, but I did make it to Emmy's. The gym posts a bunch of videos on their facebook page, but unfortunately I cannot download those. :( But here are a few I got sent to me:






Videos and skills I can't show of Lucy's include Lucy's back walkover on the beam and her handspring vault. Emmy had an awesome day on Thursday (after the showcase) and ended up doing back walkover to a back handspring on the beam. It was awesome. Plus, she did giants on the strap bar. She was beaming with excitement.

I am so grateful that the girls have gym!!!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

They are so impressive! I hope they feel so good about what they've learned to do!