Gosh I'm posting a lot - ever since this pandemic I think I've had a weekly post. And it's not like a lot is going on . . . but oh well. It makes for good documentation if nothing else.
Lucy had a great week going to school every day. Lucky girl. Emmy had remote classes all week and it was pathetic to say it nicely. It was the first week of the school doing remote so I will give them another week to make it better - or I will say something. :) It was lame - she has to "check-in" for assignments and attendance for each of her classes. So she signs-in and then the teacher talks to the remote kids for maybe 5 minutes (the teachers are in-person every week - lame). Then Emmy works on the assignments - but most of them took like 2-20 minutes. Then she sat around waiting to sign-in for the next class . . . It was annoying and a waste of her days. But I am still grateful to the schools and teachers for doing something, I really am! The boys had their BYU classes and then each had a class to attend on Tuesday and Friday this week and so that was good. They are enjoying seminary!
Okay, let's look at pictures from this past week:
I gathered a whole bunch of tomatoes from Ben's garden (credit given where credit due) and realized I had enough to make a batch of my Grandmother's Chili Sauce. Oh the house smelled amazing and just like Grandma's sauce - and, when I was finally all done, it tasted just like it, too. My kids LOVE it. Yay!
Ben's Indian corn is amazing (not to eat, but to look at)! We'll have to get a really cool and artistic shot of them all - they are beautiful and will make some lovely fall decoration for our table!








1 comment:
I'm still confused about chili sauce. Does it...taste like salsa? Or like chili?
That corn is gorgeous.
Oh, I was so afraid that you'd say that Jonas nailed the fly away. So glad he didn't. Sorry-not-sorry Jonas!
Post a Comment