2014

2014

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Just a Few Odds and Ends

All is well here. Another week or two has gone by. Lucy continues to love school and is so happy to be back. Emmy loved her in-person week at schoo; her remote-week, while not perfect, was much-improved. Jonas is doing well with his BYU classes - but online learning is definitely not his style. He cruises through the lessons a little too quickly . . . maybe not absorbing all the learning he could. But he's doing well in his classes, likes seminary, and enjoys his probable pot-smoking HS teacher for his one class he takes there. Miles is finishing up a couple of classes (one my fault and the other - english - his fault for not finishing up yet) and then will begin his other BYU classes next week - including College Algebra and College Biology. 

Ben and I are planning on doing my snow-fated/ruined backpacking trip to Red Castle lakes this week! I am so excited! I check the weather every day and, so far, it's looking good . . . I sure hope so. I don't know why this lake has such a pull on me, but it does. It better be worth it! :) Ben has to head up to Utah this Tuesday to take an exam - the Certified First Assist in the OR - on Wednesday. He had the day off on Thursday to travel home, so my mind started scheming . . . Ben was eventually able to get Friday off and as the kids are off on Friday, too. So I will drive up with them very early on Thursday, we'll meet my Dad and Ben near our trailhead, Ben and kids will swap places, thus Ben and I head to our trip and the kids will go and stay with my parents for a couple of days. Sounds awesome, right?!

Miles' fancy chalk-art on our counter. Pretty cool.


Miles' awesome rhino-flute he made in Ceramics. He painted it (although I couldn't tell any difference . . .) and it's now getting fired. When it's all finished, I will record him playing a few notes on it. What an awesome talent he has!


I styled Emmy's hair pretty darn cute one day for gym. :) A rarity. She loved it, as well as everybody else at the gym. I had to do it again for her AND Lucy the next day. They both looked adorable.

So blogger stinks and I can't ever upload videos anymore . . . I'll need to look in to it more and see what's going on. I had a few to share, but it's not uploading . . .

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

I hope you hate the lake and then you never have to go back or feel sad for missing out. Haha.