The Mother's Day Walk with everyone . . .
Here are the questions asked by Ben and answered by the kids (oldest to youngest):
1. If you had to take mom out on a date, what would you do to impress her?
Make jokes, idk; go somewhere that she would like and not sigh - the most expensive place; I would sing her a song out in the public declaring my love towards her; I would fly her to Hawaii and she could pick her restaurant
2. What is something you can do better than mom? What's something mom does better than you?
I can climb better than her, but she can cook better than me; snowboard, cook; I am better at short-distance running but she is better at long uphill running; Um . . . look like me! And mom can do most everything better than me
3. How are you like your mother?
We look very similar physically; shorter than most people; People say I look like her and I want to be her when I grow-up; I'm short and have big thighs
4. What makes mom laugh?
Does she laugh? Bella being stupid; nothing; When people are really being dumb or stupid; Um she barely laughs! So I don't know
(Wow. It's hasn't been really fun(ny) these past few months that's for sure!)
5. What do you think mom wants you to do with your life?
Go to college and get a job that makes me happy; Be responsible and successful; I think she wants me to live a good life, keeping to the gospel but also live my life the way I would want to; Go to BYU and marry some nice, hot Mormon dude and make right choices
6. If you could buy mom anything, what would you buy for her?
happiness; [blank]; I would buy her kitchen supplies because she's always in the kitchen; 1. a new pug, 2. a new awesome set of earrings, 3. a whole mall!!!
7. What does mom like about our house? What does she dislike about our house?
Mom likes how our house is unique, but she doesn't like the location [I do]; the old style/look, how messy it always is; She likes the style and she does not like how messy it always is; She likes . . . . um . . . maybe our kitchen! She hates our daisy room table
8. What musical would you like to see your mom star in?
Idk, the Muppets; Hamilton; Hamilton; Hamilton
9. What is one simple thing you could do to make your mom happy?
What she asks me to do; get work done on time and be responsible; be kind to my siblings; do as she says
10. What is your mother's favorite color?
White?; don't know; green; yellow

1 comment:
the muppets?!?!? hahaha.
Post a Comment