Hola! So Miles continues to do great on his mission. He is ALWAYS happy and smiling when we facetime him on Mondays. He finally got transferred to a new town/area his last transfer - which was the last Thursday in May. Miles is now serving in both the state and city of San Luis Potosi - which is about 2 hours west of Aguascalientes. He misses Aguascalientes, but likes where he is as well! He likes his mission companion, Elder Wahlin. Fun connection: Elder Wahlin is like best-friends with an Elder currently serving in our ward, Elder Evans. So fun! (Ben talked to Elder Evans today about it and I guess Elder Wahlin's mom is so happy that her son has Miles as his companion - I guess her son has had some pretty difficult companions as of late. Which is nice for Elder Wahlin and nice to say about Miles! But also makes me worried about Miles' possible future mission companions . . . but that's just part of the mission experience, I guess!)
It's been a while since I have posted the random pictures Miles sends me, so here we go! (They are from most-recent to older.) I will comment on those that I know something about!
His new chapel/building in San Luis Potosi.His new apartment in San Luis Potosi - it looks so clean and nice, albeit sterile! Miles said it's his nicest place thus far and reminds him of a hotel room.
I think this man was the Ward Mission leader in Miles' old area in Aguascalientes. Miles really liked him! I think he was the one dressed up as batman in the earlier picture.
That red thing is what a member cooked their dinner on one night. :)



































No comments:
Post a Comment