Today is Cupcake Day - at least for these Maxwells. Find out its origins here. Check it out in 2008, 2009, 2010 was forgotten apparently, and 2011.
This year was the first year that I/we didn't make the cupcakes. There is a cute new shop in town (albeit a little expensive. . .well when compared to box cupcakes) that I thought would be fun to try today. It was fun. The kids loved their cupcakes. But I just cant justify $10 for 4 cupcakes. . . all that often. Anyways, cute pictures:
P.S. Yes, there are a lot more pictures of the girls. They were just too darn cute.
P.P.S. No, I didn't dress the girls (okay, I did put on the headbands. . .). Emmy got herself ready for gymnastics and even dressed Lucy while I was in the shower. Super adorable.
P.P.P.S These pictures were taken right before Jonas' haircut. In some ways, his first haircut. We've trimmed his hair a whole bunch of times and once we (Ben and I) totally buzzed his hair. But other than that, he's never really had a haircut. . . until day. Miles kept saying, "He doesn't even look like him." Miles prefers the old look. Jonas says he likes it. And me? Oh, that's tough. It's a cute cut, for sure, and looks great. But it's just different. . . and I think I adore his longer locks. But at least I'm not crying. Pics later on in the week. . .
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
i love that one of lucy. and why don't you ever remind me of this?! haha. i never remember. oh, and what flavors did everyone get? you didn't get one?
you still have time!
everyone but miles got "chocolate chunk." miles got "cinnamon toast crunch." no, i didn't get one. i have a self-imposed rule that i follow pretty greatly: no treats during the day.
i LOVE the picture with all four kiddos. especially emmy's face in it. just perfect. :)
Post a Comment