As in years past, the girls did a cheer-camp for 5 days and then got to perform at the high school's football game's half-time. They loved it all - practices and their 10-second performance! :)
No, Ben didn't change professions by becoming an astronaut. This is him in the "space-suit" as they call it in surgery. He's at the hospital here working on a total knee-replacement. I think Ben was sewing up the patient at this point?
Some of the scouts. Including weird-Miles. :)
Here is Miles pinning me. I think he got his Star rank and is pretty close to his Life . . .? I really know nothing about it and don't even know how he got this far - except thanks to his scout leader and scout camps and merit badge rallies (where he gets a lot of the un-fun required badges done).
Here's an early sneek-peak at Jonas' costume! We had a ward party last night and so had to get it ready for then. Ben was the master-maker of this costume! He did it all, with a little help from Jonas.
I think it turned out so awesome; Jonas loves it, too! He got lots of positive reactions last night. :)
Ben had to run to the second-hand store to see if he could find a cape for Jonas' costume (which he did, luckily). Ben also came back with this wig. I put it on and decided I would dress up as the 1985 version of Dixie Galbraith. Pretty close, huh?! :)
Lucy was an awesome sport and went as a BYU cheerleader! Her Poppy (troll) costume wasn't here yet - which we thought would happen and so we had decided on this outfit for back-up. Totally cute.
The ward party included 2 wards and the branch and had a carnival and then the trunk-or-treat. The kids all had fun running around with their friends and getting lots of candy. Here is Lucy with her friends Jayden and Lila.


1 comment:
Jonas's costume is AMAZING. Great job! Halloween is fun. :)
Post a Comment