2014

2014

Saturday, October 28, 2017

The Pumpkin Patch

So we didn't make it up to our favorite pumpkin patch in Junction this year.  So we went to our local one.  It's really nice - but I think it's for younger kids, really.  We've outgrown it!  But the kids still had fun and we (Ben and I) were super happy that the pumpkins were half-off.

 They all loved Sterling!

 What a fun and big tire swing!

 It sure is beautiful up there.

 The kids all fell in love with the cows.  Funny.

Something's wrong with this picture . . . :)

'Tis the season - I love fall!

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

Nothing wrong with that picture at all. It's exactly what the youngest should be doing: serving her older siblings. I can't believe you saw it any other way.

I love that the cow has horns. I'd probably fall in love with it too, but from a distance.

jamescmaxwell said...

Think of all the strength Lucy is gaining. It's a lot more fun to be the driver that just the rider.