If I had never met your mother how would you describe her to me?
Miles - short!
Jonas - small, wears chacos even in the winter time, nice, i don’t know, that’s it.
Emmy - hmm.short, brown long wavy hair, blue eyes, pretty smile, clean face.
Lucy - I would say she is a beautiful woman that loves to go camping and hiking, and she goes to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and she is very pretty.
What do you think is your mother’s favorite food to eat?
Miles - Mexican haystacks
Jonas - she likes any food because she never complains about any food.
Emmy - Porcupine meatballs
Lucy - vegetables and Talapia and Kalua
What is something your mother loves to do?
Miles - run
Jonas - spend time away from her children for a while, not forever. running.
Emmy - hike or run
Lucy - she loves to go camping and hiking and running with Brigham
Which of the kids in our family is most like mom?
Miles - probably Emmy
Jonas - well, Lucy probably because she is small and is nice.
Emmy - me!
Lucy - yikes, I think it is Miles because he is a 15-year-old and he looks like he’s eleven, and he’s short.
What is something that mom does that makes you laugh?
Miles - she just does a bunch of different stuff but there all funny
Jonas - I actually don’t know, that’s a hard one. I don’t know.
Emmy - when like Jonas is mad and he is covering his face during scripture reading, she tickles him and it is funny.
Lucy - she tells funny jokes
What do you think you do that you learned by watching your mother?
Miles - I learned how to cook
Jonas - I guess cook.
Emmy - cook!
Lucy - I learned how to make bread because when Miles, Jonas, and Emmy were at school and I wasn’t she would make bread.
What qualities do you think you inherited from your mother?
Miles - I’m short
Jonas - being small, being able to hike, and that’s it.
Emmy - beautifulness and shortness
Lucy - that I like Chacos and sandals and I love to camp and hike and my name is Lucy, which means “light”, because she told me that.
What are some of your first memories of mom?
Miles - I can’t put mom into an earliest memory. She walked me to school.
Jonas - I remember when Miles was in kindergarten and she took me to his class for a halloween party.
Emmy - how scared she was when birds got into our house, how she put the couch in front of the fireplace.
Lucy - her feeding me while I sat in a high-chair, her laughing and talking a lot with her friend, and her making bread.
What do you think mom wants you to become?
Miles - I think she wan’t me to choose for my self, but I think she wants me to be successful, to go college and get a degree in something.
Jonas - a good husband, and she wants me to be tall.
Emmy - a mother! um, teacher, a wife, um a person with a home.
Lucy - a nice person with three to four children and have a good life and be a nurse just like her.
What do you think mom loves about being a mom?
Miles - having kids
Jonas - I don’t know, like spending time with family, I guess.
Emmy - her kids and the fun adventures she gets to do with them.
Lucy - that when we were young we were so cute, that we were babies and she got to take care of us, and that she can play games with her kids.
What do you think mom dislikes about being a mom?
Miles - also having kids
Jonas - oh, the mean kids, sometimes mean.
Emmy - all the work she has to do and when her kids fight.
Lucy - that sometimes we are pests and sometimes we fight with her.
What makes mom happy?
Miles - when we are good
Jonas - running
Emmy - her husband, her kids, going running, going hiking, hanging out with her friends, going to her grandparents, calling her mom and dad on the phone, getting out and doing stuff with family, and her dogs.
Lucy - us being happy, camping, hiking, not fighting with her kids.
What makes mom sad?
Miles - when we are bad
Jonas - not running makes her sad and also when we fight, the kids, not her.
Emmy - when her kids fight, when she has to leave, when we are not responsible, when we lie and make bad choices, yeah, and books sometimes make her sad.
Lucy - when we are fighting with her, when somebody died, when Bella got lost.
What makes you proud of your mom?
Miles - all the things she does for us
Jonas - that she is a good person, making me be born so I could come torment the world.
Emmy - she helps out a lot with things that we need like school needs, church needs, and because she is a good runner, and she is really nice to us.
Lucy - that she is short and she’s nice and she’s pretty, and she’s cool, she lets us do stuff, and we don’t watch video games a lot because is not good for us.
How do you know that mom loves you?
Miles - the stuff she does for us, makes us dinner, helps me with writing, takes us places, gives us stuff...like presents.
Jonas - ‘cause why wouldn’t she, I’m so awesome, and because I am her kid. If she hated me that would be bad.
Emmy - the way she shows that she loves us like she takes us out on hikes, swimming, camping, the way she supports us in the athletic stuff we do, and she is willing to care for us
Lucy - because she hugs me and that she says that she loves me!--
1 comment:
Good job! Emmy knows you don't want her to be homeless! Also, what are your funny jokes?! I need some new ones. And what books are making you sad?! Oh Jonas, there you go again: tormenting the world!
Post a Comment