The girls and I spent a couple hours working on our Covid-Parody. I had come up with it one day - with a line or two help from Ben - and the girls were excited to do it (not the boys - any of them, ha.). So we practiced it, took many videos, then the girls added their extra videos, and I added the lyrics. It was a little scary to put it online b/c my voice is so awful, but it's not like I think it's good . . . The girls were excited to have it online and even Emmy's friends have commented about it to her - so that was fun. Here is the link to it if you haven't listened to it: https://youtu.be/a3xqIAHzQzA
Ben asked the kids Mothers' Day questions and got it on video. I love my kids and their answers! Except Emmy's answer on my like hating my kids or something. Whoops, that's a mom-fail if I make her think that . . . :)
I had decided to let the kids choose and make a part of Mothers' Day dinner. Miles ended up with "side dish," Jonas with "dessert," Emmy with "main course," and Lucy with "bread."
So we had our pastrami chicken casserole, with french bread and creamed leeks - with oreo cream pie for dessert. It was delicious and all well-made! What a great idea for dinner . . . the kids are already talking about doing it for Fathers' day. :)

1 comment:
I'll take that gift of Lucy's: the cleaned house and no fighting. Sounds perfect!
Post a Comment