Another year older . . . 46 now. I'm cranking out these years, ha!
My birthday was pretty good. I had a good workout in the morning and then took Emmy to the seamstress who is making alterations on Emmy's prom dress. After that we tried and failed to find some heels for Emmy in our tiny town. We then went to the high school and checked out Lucy and I took the girls to lunch. I got soft-serve ice cream (my fav is frozen yogurt but none in my town and so soft-serve ice cream is next best) and my girls got smoothies and a cinnamon roll. :) That afternoon I took my dogs to Ridgway and walked the path there down to the river. It was warm and an enjoyable outing.
That evening Ben had asked our friends, Alex and Molly, to come over and help us make sushi. We had gone over to their house a couple months ago to make and roll sushi and I loved it and so asked Ben for sushi-making stuff for my birthday. He got me the stuff - plus had the Shockleys come over and do it with us that night. It was really great and fun and so delicious! The girls came back from gymnastics and enjoyed some sushi as well. Then Aidan came over and we all ate some yummy rice krispie cake.
And that was pretty much that. I did talk to Miles that evening and, as always, it was great. He's just happy and positive and kind and it's kind of a nice change from the girls, haha.
Here are a few random pictures from the day:
My friend made this for me and I felt very, very unworthy of it! It's gorgeous and simply amazing.





No comments:
Post a Comment