2014

2014

Sunday, August 17, 2025

Elder Miles Maxwell Returns Home!

On July 23rd Miles returned home from his mission. We were ecstatic to have him home. As for Miles? I think it was 50/50 - he loved his mission and loves Mexico, but was hopefully also glad to come home. :) His flight home was delayed by 1 1/2 hours (arriving close to 11pm), but all was well and he finally arrived home. It's so good having him around!

Welcome Home Miles!

My heavily hispanic town let me down and none of the Mexican stores sold these "papel picados." Lucy and I went and checked out the stores, but sadly nope. So Lucy and I got our crafty on and made our own - I was happy with how they turned out. :)
 

Since Miles was delayed and it was windy out, we brought them inside for the night. We put them outside the next day, but the stupid winds made us bring them back inside (and they are still here - as of August 17th. I love them.)

YAY!!!!!

HOORAY!!!

HE'S FINALLY HOME!!!

YIPPEE!!!

(Emmy went to FSY that week and so missed out on his welcome home. So she got her own special one that Saturday in Idaho Falls when we all met up . . . )

No comments: