Wow, July was a lot and I want to cry that I am this far behind, haha. I didn't realize how much I have to post . . . sigh. But a good sigh.
Emmy and Aidan took some cute pictures. :)Emmy and I and the dogs went on a beautiful hike! It was perfect!
We went to Midway for the 4th of July. We went to the Provo parade (not as good, but still fun) and the Stadium of Fire with Rascle Flats (so much fun!). We did some shopping, the girls drove the toy around and went swimming, etc., etc. It was a great trip and I apparently took very little pictures ha! Ruby, Lucy's best friend, came along and it was really fun having her. Good times!
The drone show at the Stadium of Fire was amazing! I took this one for my dad. :)
We went to Midway for the 4th of July. We went to the Provo parade (not as good, but still fun) and the Stadium of Fire with Rascle Flats (so much fun!). We did some shopping, the girls drove the toy around and went swimming, etc., etc. It was a great trip and I apparently took very little pictures ha! Ruby, Lucy's best friend, came along and it was really fun having her. Good times!
The drone show at the Stadium of Fire was amazing! I took this one for my dad. :)
July 4th babes. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment